The safety and health of our speakers and guests is our highest priority and we can assure you that we will strictly follow all Covid-19 Virus regulations and recommendations put forth by the Federal Government. Beyond these legal requirements, we have developed further protective measures to minimize the risk of infection. Assoc. Prof. DI Dr. med. Hans-Peter Hutter and his team from the MedUni Vienna support us with their medical expertise as public health specialists.
Please observe the following rules:
- Illness and Risk Groups: Persons with typical COVID-19 symptoms (in particular fever, cough, shortness of breath, odor and taste disorders) are not entitled to participate in the event and/or enter the premises. Persons who must be in (home) quarantine in accordance with the COVID-19 protective measures taken by the authorities are excluded from participation in the event. In the event of a suspected COVID-19 infection, call the hotline 1450, and please stay at home.
- Proof of a low epidemiological risk: To participate in the event you must be vaccinated, tested or Covid recovered. We kindly ask you to have the corresponding valid proof ready at the entrance.
- Physical Distancing: Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from others in all areas of the Spanish Riding School
- FFP2 mask:Visitors are obliged to wear a FFP2 mask when queuing in front of the entrance and entering the premises, in the area of the sanitary facilities and on all traffic routes to and from the seat.
- Respiratory Etiquette: Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crook of your arm when coughing or sneezing.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water and/or use provided alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Seating: Each participant has a personalized ticket with an assigned seat to enable the authorities to quickly contact trace and must present his or her identification card at the ticket control without being asked. All participants are assigned labelled fixed seats. We ensure that the participants find and leave their seats in a controlled, guided manner.
- Hygiene Practices: Due to the increased hygiene requirements, additional hygiene measures have been implemented, e.g. significantly increased ventilation of our indoor spaces (e.g. keeping doors open permanently) installing disinfectant dispensers; regular/hourly cleaning and disinfecting of door handles, stair railings and frequently touched surfaces (furniture, tables, counters, chair handles, toilets, particularly flush buttons, water taps, etc.).
- Food Service:Food and drinks are served in accordance with the rules of the government. You can find more information here
- Crowd Control: Methods for directing the flow of participants through the event rooms with attendants and/or other measures (e.g. floor marking, room dividers, turnstiles, signal light systems) are implemented.